How to measure audio delay between two Asterisk channels?

juliand

Neuer User
Punkte für Reaktionen
I have the following Setup: A Centos machine with asterisk running that is connected to a Router via Ethernet. The Router answers the calls from my asterisk console and is itself again connected to my Centos machine via analogue RJ11 cable and a Digium PCI Card. (all for testing purposes of the router and running fine) So I call and pick up the call at the same machine.

How can I now measure the delay between the audio of both channels? I already tried to use the Monitor() function and evaluate delay signal based with cross correlation, but it seems like the Monitor function is not an accurate tool for recording at a precise time. (It doesn't start recording when I start the Playback() of my testfile. I use the Monitor(wav,CallRecord,b) function, that starts Recording when Call is established, then Playback() after Answering the Call)

Is there another possibility to get the delay between caller and callee?

Thanks

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
_manuel1
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!
Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.